There are many perspectives on coaching today, and somatic coaching is the only methodology that encompasses our entire humanness – our body, behavior, thinking, feeling, and spirit – to identify and realize personal and professional goals.
Through attention training, conversation and bodywork we “talk to the body” and re-shape ourselves into a more relaxed, confident, bold shape through which we can live our values and realize our full potential. Our personal coaching and professional coaching programs show clients how to observe the self in their bodies and understand how their shape creates opportunities and limitations.
- Have more energy and vigor
- Feel more relaxed
- Develop practices that will help to realize the life they desire
- Make commitments and more effectively fulfill them
- Work more skillfully with others
- Navigate change and uncertainty
- Release emotional and physical energy that is locked up from trauma
- Understand what your body is communicating to others
- Develop a new career path or life purpose
- Develop more intimate relationships and community
- Develop leadership and relationship skills
- nter into conflict and generate healing and connection
- Live your values and what you care about
What People Say:
“The body and breathing practices I learned re-connected me with my body and literally changed the way I am in the world. I stand straighter and walk with purpose. David’s way is gentle and strong. He helped me clarify and live my values and my commitment so that I could realize the life I want to live. My relationships are more honest and fulfilling. I have since sent my wife and my children. The workshop literally changed my life.”
Paul Bartick, President, Bartick Consulting
For me, this work is a direct way into cultivating the intrinsic trust i’ve been seeking. This unified somatic internal consensus among body-mind-spirit that David has been honing is NVC in motion for me. it’s opening up a piece of the empathic field that has been out of my reach…
Shana Deane Teacher
I personally experienced substantial shifts in perspective as a result of how thoughtfully and skillfully I was encouraged to step out of my box, and guided along. The depth of his ability to listen, to meet each person where they were, and to hold both the empathy and the tension, were remarkable.
Lou Ann Street, Transformational Breathing Instructor